BU Center for Psychiatric Rehabilitation:
Online Continuing Education
Welcome to The Innovations Institute!
from Boston University's Center for Psychiatric Rehabilitation
The Innovations Institute is a series of courses highlighting efforts and practices directed at making recovery a real possibility for the broadest group of individuals with psychiatric disabilities.
Learn how to:
- Change an organization to better meet consumer needs
- Support individuals with mental illnesses in their recovery
- Improve the workforce and work environments
- Develop and strengthen consumer-based advocacy and networks
If you have previously taken a course, please login to your account before purchasing a new course.
State of the Art Professional Development
- Engaging interactive courses developed by experts and thought leaders
- National and state continuing education approvals
Convenient Stress Free Service
- Take your courses on your schedule... anytime... anywhere
- Manage all of your CEs where ever you earn them with our free CETracker
- Learn at your own pace. Bookmark and return to unfinished courses
Save Money While You Learn
- Low cost continuing education (as low as $9 per course)
- Money Saving subscriptions and course packages
- Monthly Specials and coupons sent with our newsletter